Psychological Safety Workshop Facilitator
Start date: Immediate Opening
With decades of Special Operations experience in ambiguous, complex and dangerous environments where results matter, Reticle understands the power teams. Leaving the development of teams to chance is not an option – the stakes are simply too high.
We believe in the power of teams and are passionate about unlocking their full potential. Regardless of the context or level, the principles behind building high performing and resilient teams remain the same. We combine Special Operations best practices, performance coaching, and evidence-based research to elevate and shock-proof your team’s performance.
Psychological safety is a concept that gets a lot of buzz these days, and for good reasons. A team can only benefit optimally from being a team, when its members feel free to bring their expertise, ideas, and concerns to the table. What remains unclear, however, is how you create an environment like this?
Organizations are also struggling to fully realize their Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives, which psychological safety underpins. Creating a healthy and sustainable culture that reinforces DEI while elevating performance and reducing employee turnover is critical.
The Psychological Safety Workshop Facilitator is a part-time, project-based position supporting the delivery of Reticle’s new 5-part series to build psychological safety in teams. Download series information sheet (link)
The Psychological Safety Workshop Facilitator will be responsible for the following primary tasks:
- Plan and coordinate workshops with Reticle’s Director of Learning & Development, other workshop facilitators, and client representatives
- Prepare and deliver workshops as part of a two-person facilitation team
- Provide recommendations on how to improve the content and delivery of workshops
The facilitator may also be requested to perform the following additional tasks:
- Facilitate team level reflections supporting Reticle’s integrated team experiences
- Facilitate workshops on other topics related to team effectiveness
- Provide advisory services in support of the Reticle Teams consulting practice
Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Native French and English speaking proficiency
- Experience facilitating team-level discussions, debriefings and reflections
- Experience delivering training workshops within in-person and virtual environments
- Experience facilitating conflict and load bearing conversations within teams
- Advanced knowledge of psychological safety and its application in teams
Skills and Competencies
Candidates who apply to this position should have the following skills and competencies:
- Excellent facilitation and active listening skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent, reliable and details oriented
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
The individual selected for this position will enjoy the following benefits:
- Work on an exciting new product that fueled by government innovation funding and an international ecosystem of partners and collaborators
- Work with industry leaders and grow your network in Canada and internationally
Candidates are requested to send a detailed resume and covering letter to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
What are the barriers holding your team back?
Reach out and let’s have a conversation.